Friday, February 3, 2012

and now pause... |letter #32|

Dear Me,

 You ever have those moments when you have absolutely nothing to say? As if existing in complete silence is just as fulfilling as carrying out an elaborate intellectual conversation? That's how I feel right now. Yet, I am truly content in my quiet. I wouldn't change anything about this moment because at the end of the day, I believe we all need a moment of peace. This is a moment to remind ourselves of our existence and collect our parts once more.  Now, I feel like I can take the time to exercise my lungs to simply breathe.  I don't feel the need to run around across the world with millions of to-do lists racking my brain.  In this moment, it is okay to pause.  I need this time more than anything else. So this moment right here, is mine.  Please, do not disturb.


Love, Stephanie 

Courtesy of We Heart It