Friday, February 24, 2012

i'm not ready for this relationship... |letter #34|

Dear My Future Husband,


The Rules I Need to Live By Before You:

I can't love you unless I love myself.  I can't love myself unless I love God first. 

I can't expect you to offer me anything that I can't offer you. 

I need to realize that the phone works both ways. 

I can't expect you to read my mind unless I can, which obviously I can't. 

I can't let you to allow me unrestraint freedom and not expect you to do the same.

I can't expect you to trust me when I don't, unless you've given me a reason not to. 

I cannot lose the dreams and desires of my heart just to be with you. 

I cannot force you to change. 

So until then,

 I'm not ready for this relationship. 


Love, 
Stephanie 

Courtesy of We Heart It