Tuesday, November 9, 2010

twenty absolutely ridiculous pet peeves... |letter #3|

Dear Anyone Who Wishes to Be My Friend, Now or in the Future,
  1.  I hate scrunched up napkins. Refrain from scrunching up your napkins in my presence.
  2.  I hate chipped off nail polish on ugly chopped up fingernails, so either take it off or put it back on.
  3.  I hate it when people smile for no reason during a serious conversation. It's distracting.
  4.  I hate it when my hair brush, my gold flip flops, my purple marker, and my hair straightener are out of place in my room, like right now. I'm just letting you know that I am slightly OCD.
  5. I hate odd numbers. This is just random, but it had to be said.
  6. I hate when people rub body lotion, paint, or cream on my skin.
  7. I hate really really fake looking full head weaves.
  8. I hate it when people stare at me with big nosy eyes for long periods of time.
  9. I hate it when I step on nasty little crap on the floor when my feet are wet from the shower. Another random fact.
  10. I hate having the same small talk about nothing with the same people every day. Let's not talk about the weather this time, okay?
  11. I hated it when nacho cheese was stuck on my friend's empty plastic bottle and a paper receipt was on top of it all. It happened the other day. It was disgusting!
  12. I hate it when the “Do you want to update to the new Internet Explorer” page comes up on the Spelman computers every time I use it. It puts me back in time by 2.7 seconds. Just thought you should know.
  13. I hate it when girls try to match their whole outfits with only color. Do you really need pink earrings, shoes, nails, a shirt, a necklace, and hair tie? No you don’t.
  14. I hate it when unnecessary sweat marks show up in profile pictures on Facebook. Photoshop that now!
  15. I hate it when garbage on the table while eating is not organized.
  16. I don’t like hairy legs.
  17. I can’t stand when my mom gets her 3 minute hearing disorder at the beginning of every conversation. Did I really just repeat the same thing four times? Please don't have a hearing disorder.
  18. I hate it when careless people bend the edges of my books.
  19. I hate it when people with no mutual friends friend request me on Facebook. Did you really think I would accept you? Of course, that would never be you.
  20. Finally, I hate it when people drive super slow. Love to speed, just like me.


Graffiti of the word cope next to an animal face

 (Courtesy of Horia Varlan)



Love,
 Stephanie