Tuesday, July 10, 2012

little black book... |letter #44|

Dear My Future Daughter, 


Sweet beauty, you will be the delight in my eyes.  I write to you because I desire that you learn from me the flaws and perfections of human experiences.  Baby girl, life itself is beautiful but it is the journey that makes it worthwhile.  I don't mean to sound cliche, I promise I will be the cool mom, but when I say I want you to cherish your moments, I mean it. 


I share with you a piece of  my little black book, so feel free to peek around. I'll keep it short and sweet but before you read, I don't want to you to be overwhelmed. Ask me anything you want, it's okay to tell me the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If you don't like something, tell me. If you do, tell me for sure.  

Baby girl, I love you more than you could ever know. So I write these notes for you. 


Love,
Stephanie 

Courtesy of We Heart It