Saturday, May 28, 2011

just the little twenty things that make me smile... |letter #18|

Dear My Future Husband,

brownies...yawn...boooring
Courtesy of jefferyw
  1. I love reading, watching, and listening to everything and anything about love & romance.
  2. I enjoy writing, especially fiction.
  3. I like desserts, brownies especially, when I don't burn them of course. 
  4. I could be complete in the presence of my family for decades. 
  5. A. Yes, the letter that you get in class. I'm obsessed with them. 
  6. I like the feeling of getting comfortable in a dark movie theater chewing on the Buncha Crunch candy. 
  7. Thunderstorms at night make me curl up under a blanket to read a romance. 
  8. Babies. That is all. 
  9. I would go across the world and come back just to see my mummy happy. 
  10. When I dress well, I feel great, thus I love a great sense of fashion. 
  11. When you tell me I'm beautiful. 
  12. I love it when I laugh at inappropriate times. It makes it that much more exciting.
  13. If I could I would travel to every contour of Europe. 
  14. When people make me feel trustworthy. 
  15. It uplifting to walk home into a clean, bright, and spacious place. 
  16. Long summer nights filled with engaging conversation, captured moments, and spice. 
  17. When you pay attention to the little things I do. 
  18. Art, poetry, and spoken word always bring me to my desired place of creativity and peace.
  19. Peace among those I love.
  20. When young girls look up to me as their role model. The feeling gives me life. 

summer memories
Courtesy of cupcakes2


Love,
Stephanie