Monday, December 12, 2011

just make me smile already... |letter #27|

Dear Anyone Who's Willing to Listen, 




Today's has't been my day. I feel like I'm experiencing the aftermath of everything that has been occurring  the past week horribly.  My best friend and I got into a fight, family is in chaos, I broke one of my vows, I had the worst goodbyes, I took annoying finals, and my car is acting crazy. 

Okay, let me stop being so depressing. It has not been all that bad. I experienced good too, maybe a even a little too good. Yet, the emotional roller coaster of this week has left me dead, tweaking, and unusable. It sucks to compare your life to other people. I am in no way going through some of the unfortunate situations others around are. I'm not broke, starving, or orphaned. I can afford school and can achieve an education. On top of that, I can enjoy life with spontaneous trips around the world and random getaways. I don't have to worry about tomorrow and stress about yesterday. In the end, I'll get over it. I always do.  So what am I complaining about?

 Honestly, all I wanted was to share how I felt deep inside.  I wanted someone to smile gently when I pout and hug me when my shoulders slouch. I wanted someone to tell me it was going to be alright not because other people have it worse but because I have it good.  Honestly, all I wanted was for someone to listen. So thank you to you.




Love, 
Stephanie

Courtesy of We Heart It