Sunday, December 11, 2011

i still have something to say... |letter #26|

Dear Me, 

How often do I shoo away the things I love? I love to write, yet I haven't written my own words in months.  To be honest, I'm sure it would have helped me get through much of what I experienced the last five months of silence.  However, I refuse to focus on what I can't change. I mean, I'm writing now aren't I?

Seriously, how is it so easy for me to neglect what I love? Baking cookies at midnight, running during sunrise, illustrating in a quiet room, reading during a thunderstorm exemplify the simple things that can bring people joy.  Yet too often I am caught up with this metaphor called life and forget these details that make me happy.

Bottom line: I need to be writing because this just made me happy inside. 


Love, 
Stephanie 

Courtesy of We Heart It