Monday, December 12, 2011

seriously weird... |letter #30|

Dear My Future Husband, 


I need to be completely vulnerable with you right now for like a split second and let you know that I will probably be the weirdest person you know at your present state of life. I am so freaking weird:

Why?  

I think way to much about nothing at all. I talk passionately to myself when I'm not in the mirror. I'm obsessed with salami and cheese. I laugh to myself when people fall down the stairs and smile when people tell me sad stories.  I like to bother people silly and talk gibberish with seriousness. I sit here and write about my gushy girly feelings and expect people to actually read it. I inspect my food after every bite and like feeling awkward. I don't like odd numbers just because I said so.  I make crazy facial expressions and I can't let my lips be dry for more than one second. I like it when people play with my ears. I hate it when people give me constructive criticism and I cry when I'm mad. I stare people down with a straight face and get mad if they shoot me a dirty look. I get paranoid about whether people are paying attention to me. I always vomit when I drink too fast.  I need to shower in a specific way and can't express my feelings in person for crap. I don't like it when people look at my feet and the list unfortunately goes on. 


But I like it. I like all the little quirks that make me me.  If I didn't I think I would be miserable.  I make me laugh and I think I'm actually hilarious.  So if I like me, I think you should like me to. I'm glad you already do. 

Love,
Stephanie 

Courtesy of We Heart It