Saturday, December 4, 2010

everything and nothing at the same time... |letter #8|

Dear Me, 


I've been contemplating what I've been wanting to say all day
But as I stare at the screen my mind seems blank
As if all thoughts never existed
As if they just simply sank
But eventually It'll come to me, I guess that how I live my life
Wishing and hoping
Maybe a just roll of a dice
I'm always trying to do the right thing
What's expected of me
Little Stephie, always the girl you ought to be
But in the strive to be perfect have a I failed to see
What's really me and what's make believe
Now I'm not saying I'm an image of illusion
I'm saying I have not seen my conclusion...
I'm young with potential with so much to learn
  Along life to live 
It's finally my turn

Maybe I see myself as clay
Molded from my experiences
Molding now into my own doorway
Of dreams...
Of passions...
Of thoughts...
Of emotions...

I guess of me
That's all I could ever be
And fortunately
That's more than enough



Love, 
Stephanie