Saturday, December 4, 2010

sometimes, this is how i feel inside... |letter #7|

Dear the Boy I Love,

An Angry Letter to You...

 At first...
-you said that there was going to be a "we"
-you said that I was perfect
-you said that you have always loved me
-you said that we can only connect
-you said you would never hurt me
-you said those girls meant nothing
-you said you cared about my feelings
-you said you meant what you said
-you said you were being honest

Does love wither and fade?
(Courtesy of Jesse Kruger)

But Ultimately...
-you have been with countless girls
-you did not see me appropriate then
-you have always loved your own desires
-you have connected with many girlfriends
-you have watched me hurt for four years
-you have put these girls feelings before mine
-you have put your feelings before mine
-you have been selfish
-you have been dishonest


At first...
-you want to marry me
-you want to preserve me
-you want to prize me
-you want to claim me
-you want to hold me down
-you want to believe I wont ever leave


But Ultimately...
-you want your time
-you want your ladies
-you want your fun
-you want no commitment
-you want no relationship
-you want me when you want
-you want me to wait


At first...
-I thought you were just protecting me
-I thought you were going to change
-I thought you would come after me
-I thought you would love me
-I thought you were the one
-I thought you would commit

Heart.
(Courtesy of Ashley R. Good)

But Ultimately...
-you were just hurting me
-you were just hiding your ways
-you were just messing with other girls
-you were just loving yourself
-you were not the one
-you were committing to other chicks


And Ultimately...
-what kills me is, is that you could let me go
-what kills me is, you wont fight to be with me
-what kills me is, you wont tell me the truth
-what kills me is, you wont show me your true colors
-what kills me is, you took the chance of losing me
-what kills me is, I went back to you
-what kills me is, you dont appreciate me
-what kills me is, you keep me in the shadows
-what kills me is, you still hold on to past loves
-what kills me is, you cant commit to me
-what kills me is, your actions tell the truth
-what kills me is, that I wasted four years on you


Because Ultimately...
-you were never there when I cried
-you were never there when I achieved
-you were never there when I failed
-you were never there when I flew
-you are dumb when it comes to me
-you are selfish when it comes to me
-you are mean when it comes to me
-you are hurtful when it comes to me
-you are heartless when it comes to me


Love is just an excuse to get hurt 
(Courtesy of Tom Martin)


So Ultimately...
this is for you


Love, 
Stephanie