Saturday, December 4, 2010

i wish now was then when it comes to you... |letter #6|

Dear Me, 

Heart of Midlothian

I told myself I wouldn't let myself get to this point.  But slowly the emotions and mind whispers are creeping in like thieves in the night. I can't help but reflect on what could have been; the hopeful words that left me dreaming, the happiness that waited to bleed, and the experience of what it seemed to be a fairytale. How would things have been different had I said yes?  Or maybe things would not have been as beautiful as I thought they would be.  I guess I will never know.

What do you do when a guy makes you feel extremely exotic, beautiful, and understood but you know that you shouldn't even be entertaining the thought of him? People would be hurt, ties would be broken, and betrayals would be made if motions took place. It's a conscious war between my mind and my heart that I'm battling with.  My mind is the rational one whom in the past I've always chosen.  Unfortunately, it never led me to happiness like I think my heart would have led me to.  I wish I took advantage of the past and had dated him when I had a chance.  Now, it's too late. So, there's nothing to left to say.


A Vintage Kind of a Day
                                                            


Love, 
Stephanie


 (Courtesy of Neal Fowler)