Monday, December 6, 2010

if you can abide by this list, i'll love you forever... |letter #9|

Dear My Future Husband,

  • Accept me for everything that I am. Embrace the silly, the perfectionism, the paranoia, the wisdom, the patience, the creativity, the randomness, the seriousness, and the passion.
      • Love God. It's important to me that you believe in the Lord I believe in so we can build a family together and encourage each other in our faiths. 
          • Love my family and love kids. You need to be someone I can share the joys of my family times with and someone gentle and patient enough to care for a child.
              • Don't ever make me feel like you're not really listening to me.  I want to know that you care enough to hear my thoughts.
                  • Promise me you won't be with me until you are truly ready for a committed relationship. I have to know that you are completely serious about me.
                      • Turn your dreams into reality. I want to know that you are a man of action not of words.  
                          • Tell me you love me, when your ready to prove it to me. Those simple words mean the world to me and I am a hard critic. 
                              • Make me feel like I'm the prettiest girl in the world. With you, I want to feel like I wouldn't ever want to change anything about my appearance because you love it just the way it is. 
                                  • Don't be afraid to dig deep. I want to share everything with you, but I just want you to want to know every secret. 
                                      • Don't be selfish. I will not allow my selfless nature compensate for a selfish one.  Give as much as I give you.
                                          • Hold me when I'm upset.  I want to be embraced the by strong arms of the man I love when I'm down. 
                                              • Whisper sweet nothings in my ear when we are alone. I want to be buried in your romance.
                                                  • Love and respect your mother despite it all.  I will be judging you on how you treat her.
                                                      • Take care of your mind, body, heart, and soul.  A healthy man will be a successful man. 
                                                          • Tell me things you've never told anyone before. Express your feelings with me.  Make me feel like I'm the only girl in your world.

                                                             (Courtesy of *sean)

                                                            (Courtesy of michi003)

                                                            We two together
                                                            (Courtesy of Candida.Performa)

                                                            Day 34.
                                                            (Courtesy of juliejigsaw) 

                                                            Gazebo
                                                            (Courtesy of kristina sohappy)


                                                            Love, 
                                                            Stephanie