Sunday, June 19, 2011

i met you in the men's restroom... |letter #24|

Dear My Future Husband,






Tell me, what did you think of me the moment you first laid eyes on me?  Outside of my physical appearance, did you take me as someone who was incredibly shy?  Hopefully, if I have not met you already I will have outgrown that stage of my personality by then. Or, did you believe I was a nerd?  Most likely, you may have thought I was mysterious as I tend to be very quiet about what nuisances go on in my brain in the beginning.  Also, you can tell me if what you thought of me was negative because I have undoubtedly changed your first impression being that I am now your wife.  Lest, hopefully I pray I passed the first test. 

Most importantly, how in the world did we meet?  (This is more fun if I still don't know you by the way). So tell me, was I the girl you walked past in grocery store and hopefully made you do a double take down the aisle or did you first see me seated in the window seat next to yours on the plane peacefully reading a long novel?  More to my enjoyment, did I accidentally hit you with my car when I was backing out of my driveway as you did your morning jog? Or, did I crash into you as I ran across the platform to catch the last minute subway?

To be honest, I always imagined meeting you in some outrageously accidental way similar to to stories of my fantasy characters I created as a young girl.  For an example, Ava, a long lost princess, mets her Mr. Right when she irrationally dresses like a boy (long story that I hope I told you already) and collides into him running into the men's restroom while he was exiting.  This is not to say that I will be encountering you in a men's restroom (I'm not that desperate), but let's just say I've always wanted it to be something I would never forget. 





Love,
Stephanie

Courtesy of We Heart It