Saturday, June 18, 2011

it's not that complicated... |letter #23|

Dear Long-Lost-Love, 

I thought about you today, even though I didn't want to.  I couldn't help but think how much I miss you.  I can't seem to get away from the fact that still, no one ever makes me feel the way you make me feel.  I try so hard to let you go, but honestly, I really love you.  Don't get hard-headed.  Let me make this clear.  I am currently diagnosed with heartache with symptoms including weakness, vulnerability, irrationality, and frustration.  Therefore, don't think that this is step up on your ladder to hear the girl who needs to neglect you for several months at a time confess that inside it kills her not to be with you.

The Key Leads to Where?
Courtesy of sleepyjeanie
love notes ♥
Courtesy jessica.garro


Quite frankly, I'm just being honest. I would do anything to wrap hands once again and feel the electric sensation of our touch.  How I miss those nights where we would fall asleep to the sound of each other's voices.  I miss our in depth conversations about everything and nothing and the shy innocent way you turn peach when you blush.  I wish I could take you away to my own world where we would simply be.  I wish I was back living in your familiar embrace and existing in the terrains of your mind. I miss how scary I felt connected to your soul.  It scares me that I still feel that way.  More so, it scares me that I won't be able to feel this funny way and find this unexplainable connection between us with someone else one day.


Till The End Of Time...
Courtesy of akshay moon
i have built a treehouse
Courtesy of Jane Rahman

You make me so mad because I wish you never complicated things. You should have never seduced me into your intellect and invaded my space in the first place.  I was perfectly happy living alone in my brain.  Weakness is the worst part of this disease.  It makes me feel like I would do anything for you. It strips from me all my womanly powers.  Don't get excited because I'll recover from it eventually.  I just wish you would do things my way just for once.  It would make my life just a little bit easier.  I wouldn't have to pretend like I didn't love you.

Kyoudo no mori_13
Courtesy of ajari 



Love,
Stephanie