Wednesday, June 13, 2012

am i cheating... |letter #38|

Dear My Future Husband, 

I don't know how to tell you this, but I think I like someone and I'm not sure if it's you yet.  Don't freak out. I think I should just wait and see because last time I thought I found you, I was nowhere close to finding my Mr. Right.  But this one, he's something else. We ladies are quick to think a man is different from the last.  I say, a person will always show you his/her true colors from the beginning, forget the set up later.   So from the beginning... It was something nice.


He's handsome, almost too attractive. I often have to silence some inappropriate thoughts when I'm around him (just saying). He's passionate about what he's into, which is sweet.  He really cares about others on top of his work.  When I think of him, I think of a man. He steps up to the plate, is direct, and plays little games. Makes me feel like I need to be a little more grown to keep up. 

And because of that, I feel like a little girl around him.  He makes me so nervous I can't stand it.  Sometimes, I get too panicky to even contact him.  Then, he thinks he can invade my mind, like I gave him permission for all that. But honestly, I liked his approach. I didn't even know he was interested. We were such good friends for so long. I even hesitated to mess that up.  I know he cares about me and I learned to do the same. I believe that that's how it should be.  My significant other (you) should be my best friend first, lover second.  So it makes me think, what is it about this guy that gets me jitters?  Either he something special or its all in my head. We'll see. 


At the end of the day, whether it happens with him (or you?) or not, it'll be an experience I can one day just smile at.  So, don't take it too seriously, unless it you. Then you should start making some serious moves, cause I'm definitely into you. 

Love, 
Stephanie 

Courtesy of We Heart It