Wednesday, June 13, 2012

the little things i love about you... |letter #40|

Dear Anieza,


Now that I finally expressed the things I was too afraid to tell you aloud, I feel a relief of the negativity I held and am eager to think of all that I really love about you.  In order words, for everything we have been through, here's twenty little things that are cute about you: 

  1. Your infamous duck-face. I know you still have those MySpace pictures saved. 
  2. Your hyena laugh (or is that used to describe mine?). Regardless, its obnoxious, but totally you. 
  3. The silly way you think aloud, mixing up related thoughts with ones completely random. 
  4. Your optimism. You can make a beggar be content with his condition. 
  5. The fact that you aren't afraid to laugh at awkward things in the movie theaters. 
  6. How much you passionately hate any boy who breaks my heart. 
  7. Your inspired style. You know exactly how to work your curves.
  8. Your dedication to your commitments. Zumba should brag of your perfect attendance. 
  9. The fact that you make every ridiculous thought I have feel like its special. 
  10. Your smile. Any boy would be lucky to have just that. 
  11. The fact that you are ALWAYS trying to get live and you rock my Spelman hand.
  12. Your brain. You're a Florida Gator, graduated with honors, what more can I say. 
  13. You created an campus organization to help young females raise their standards.  Boss. 
  14. The fact that we are obsessed with the same type of music. Track 16. 
  15. You make me feel safe. I know I can always trust you with anything. 
  16. Your compassion. You truly care about the people around you. 
  17. The way you always inspire those to do the right thing.
  18. Your natural hair. Whatever you do, its always beautiful.
  19. The fact that there is no one as weird, loving, glorious, positive, and special as you. 
  20. You are my best friend.  You hold the key to my personal place.  Enough said.

I love you.

 Can't wait for the rest of our lives as sisters, cousins, and best friends. 


Love, 
Stephanie

Courtesy of We Heart It